Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WOW I got a new Award.... Twice!!!! Thx Nae and Jenny!!!!



WOW.... I recieved this award twice! I am so greatful and is shock... I just cannot believe it.
A HUGE THANK YOU to my big sis, Nae at

Afternoon Delight

I love you and THANK YOU so much for getting me started in PSP! She is a VERY talented tut writer! Ya'll check her out!!!

I also want to send a HUGE thank you to Jenny




Thanks hun for thinking about me!!!! Jenny is a VERY talented tut writer as well as a scrapkit maker! She has some PTU kits, but she has some WONDERFUL FTU kits as well!


Ok no it is time to pass the Award onto someone else...

The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers. Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs (but not more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention. The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed it on to me (Thank you Robin!!!) and link to their blog (see above). Pick the blogs to pass the award on to, leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs...
 
Falcon at ** StardustnDreams Tutorials **  (she is a genius tut writer!)
 
Elizabeth at jorgies place  (She is a tut writing fool... and good at it!)
 
And last but not least Shadow from   Shadows Creations  (She is also a VERY talented tut writer!)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment