Thursday, January 20, 2011

MY FIRST AWARD!!!!! OH YEA!!!!!









WOW! I cannot believe that I actually recieved an award! I NEVER thought this would happen, but I am so proud that I received it! Thank you Nae! You are the best sister anyone can ask for and thank you so much for getting me into PSP! Her tut blog is "Afternoon Delight" and she has tons of very creative and BEAUTIFUL tuts there!!! Thank you guys for checking out my blog and keeping this wonderful hobby of mine exciting and fun!




Now on with the award.




My Blog has Attitude Award
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.




If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.




Here are the 3 things that make me different from everyone else...




1. I am a rape SURVIVOR. This is something that I was a shamed of of a long time, but now I am certain it happen for a reason. So that I can sympathize with other victims and help them through their troubled times. When I finally opened up about it, other doors opened up for me. I have already helped a few individuals , and to see them smile and heal makes what I went through worth it. Cause if it hadnt happen to me, I would not be able to fully understand what they went through and be able to help. Women are made from rubber, you can throw us down, but we bounce right back up! You can't keep a good woman down! PSP has been such a blessing because I can focus and channel emotions and it truely has been a therapy for me!




2. I am graduating in May 2011 with my Bachelor's of Science in Human Services (a mix between Social Work and Psychology) from University of Tennessee in Martin.




3. I am married to an INCREDIBLE man and my best friend of 7 years, Aaron. Who's love and support has helped me to keep living and made me alive!




I would like to nominate for this award the following 5 blogs::




Maree (aka Falcon) @ **Stardust and Dreams Tutorials**
Bev @ Horseplay's Pasture
Elizabeth @ Jorgie's Place
Vanessa @ Leather and Lace Tuts

No comments:

Post a Comment